Pumpkin Spice Brioche French Toast
Easy pumpkin spice brioche french toast for your Fall brunches!
Servings: 2 people
- 8 1-inch slices pumpkin brioche bread from Trader Joe's, can substitute for plain brioche
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- maple syrup as desired
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced optional
In a medium size mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, and salt.
In a large saute pan, melt 1 tablespoon of butter over medium-low heat.
Working in batches, dip 2 slices of bread into the egg mixture, coating both sides. Add the soaked bread to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the remaining 6 slices of bread.
Serve immediately with maple syrup and fruit as desired